Citizens, as well as their spouses from the European Union (EU), Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino Switzerland, Vatican City, and future EU, EFTA and Schengen countries are exempt from Slovenia’s visa requirements.
We advise you to start the student visa application process immediately upon acceptance into one of our programs, as it may take approximately 1-3 months for the embassy or consulate to process your visa application.
Students are required to register with the local authorities upon arrival in order to obtain a valid student residence permit. Registration details will be provided by the school upon arrival.
Required student visa application documents:
· Schengen visa application form
· 4 passport-size photographs with a white background
· Passport with a validity of at least 12 months
· Acceptance documents / proof of admission (provided by the school)
· Sponsorship documents / proof of financial means
· Medical certificate / proof of good health
· Medical insurance with international coverage