On Friday, 6. 11. 2020, elections of representatives to the Student council of Alma Mater took place. Students had to choose their representatives among 19 candidates.
The following students were elected:
1. Tilen Breznikar, 3rd year Physiotherapy (Bachelor)
2. Luka Golob, 1st year Physiotherapy (Bachelor)
3. Veronika Gorišek, 3rd year Social gerontology (PhD)
4. Zala Horvat, 2nd year Management (Bachelor)
5. Anita Kovačič Čelofiga, 3rd year Strategic Communication Management (PhD)
6. Matej Mravljak, 2nd year Physiotherapy (Bachelor)
7. Sašo Ozvatič, 1st year Health Sciences (Master)
8. Alen Sever, 1st year Nursing, (Bachelor)
9. Tea Uršič, 2nd year Management (Master)
The names are written in the alphabetical order. The working bodies will be elected at the constitutional session.
Congratulations to all!