TUITION AND OTHER FEES for study year 2023/2024
Financial aid, grants and scholarships:
Together with our partners and foundations, we award generous merit and need-based scholarships. Many students enjoy reduced fees from these grants and scholarship opportunities, for which you’ll have the option to indicate interest when you apply.
Tuition entitles you to:
- a cost of education;
- information support - e-office for student affairs, e-index, SMS-notifications...;
- processing subject transfer and expert practice requests during studies;
- two exam dates per subject;
- counseling at the Career center before and during studies;
- mentorship and tutorship for students;
- unlimited use of computers at the Center for independent learning and at »computer corners«;
- use of virtual learning environments;
Payment terms and benefits
- Rate installments – you can pay the tuition fees in 1, 2, 3, 5 or 9 rates. When you choose more than 1 rate each rate carries additional 20€ of administrative expenses. In the case of 9 rate tuition payment, the first rate totals a fifth (1/5) of the full tuition, the remaining four-fifths (4/5) are divided into the remaining (8) rates.
- In case a company bears the student's tuition expenses the student fills out a FORM based on which the faculty issues a receipt to the company.
- The company settles the tuition upon enrollment.
- Rate installments are, of course, an option
To pay online, visit our Payments page.
To pay by bank transfer, send payments to:
Alma Mater Europaea ECM
Slovenska ulica 17
IBAN: SI56 03121-1000565129 (SKB d.d.)