The Admissions Office welcomes students of all backgrounds and nationalities.
The admission to graduate study programs takes place in a few steps. First is the application via EvŠ, followed by the admission process and at last enrolment:
Step 1: Choose a study program.
Step 2: Check the application deadlines.
Step 3: Check the enrolment requirements.
Step 4: Fill the application form via EvŠ*.
* When filling the application on EvŠ, please note: If you choose one of the public higher education institutions in the first place, you will not be able to choose a private higher education institution (Alma Mater) in the second nor third place. Therefore, to apply to Alma Mater for your studies, please submit a separate application by selecting “Private higher education institutions” in the first place. The application via EvŠ is solely informative and non-obligatory. Only enrolment becomes binding.
Step 5: Sign the form and attach relevant proofs of eligibility.
Step 6: Send the documents to:
Alma Mater Europaea - ECM
Slovenska ulica 17
SI – Slovenia
Step 7: Wait for the results of the selection process.
Step 8: Enrol to the study programme and pay the tuition fee.
Step 9: Commence with your studies.
Applicants for graduate programs should complete or be in the process of completing their Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree. To complete the admission process, the following documents should be submitted:
- Bachelor/ Master degree certificate;
- Annual transcripts of grades/ diploma supplement;
- Translation of certificates if required;
- Short chronological description of education;
- Proof of language proficiency.
ADMISSION PROCESS TO ALMA MATER EUROPAEA – EUROPEAN CENTRE, MARIBOR – INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS